Head MicroGel Radical MP 98 Tennis Racquet.
Head's MicroGel Radical is a great tour frame that offers legendary control as well as supreme comfort for extended play. It is an amazing all-court frame that has the best maneuverability around. Made with Head's MicroGel, a material that is lightweight and strong. This silicone-based substance is injected between carbon fibers to produce a rock solid feel and an extremely stable racquet. If you are looking for great touch and a crisp response in a flexible frame, this racquet is the one to choose. Suited for players with long, fast strokes who can generate their own power. Recommended for 4.0 to 7.0 players.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 21mm
- Weight Strung: 310g/(10.9 oz.)
- Color(s): Orange/Black/White/Silver
- Composition/Construction: MicroGel
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 18 x 20
- Recommended String Tension: 52-62 lbs.
- Balance: 2/3" Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 60 RA
- Frame Technology: Microgel
- Grip Type: HydroSorb
- Swing Weight: 308 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Long,Fast Strokes
- Swing Type: L4