Wilson Blade 100L v7 Tennis Racquet
The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racquet flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racquet a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand. Features reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 22 Flat Beam
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.6 oz.)
- Stiffness: 69
- Racquet/Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Color(s): Black/Lime/Silver
- Composition/Construction: Braided Graphite/Basalt
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 50-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in) - 4 Pts Head Light
- Grommet Technology: Parallel Drilling
- Frame Technology: FeelFlex
- Misc: No Cover