Wilson Blade 104 v7 Tennis Racquet
The Wilson Blade 104 V7 Tennis Racquet continues to be the answer for players that want more forgiveness and reach. The Wilson Blade 104 V7 Tennis Racquet features a larger head size for added forgiveness that lets you swing effortlessly knowing your shots will have depth. The 16x19 string pattern provides you with easy spin potential that can be controlled when needed and the added length is perfect for cutting down shots at the net. New to the V7 is Wilson's Carbon Mapping and FeelFlex technologies that keep you connected to the ball. Carbon Mapping has been used throughout the racquet to provide FeelFlex for increased fame flexibility and stability at strategic areas for superior feel. Players with a two-handed backhand will love the new Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable hand-placement. Also updated is the racquet balance for a faster swingweight that will improve your shots' spin potential. Overall, the Wilson Blade 104 V7 excels as a baseline racquet but with its new head light balance feels very fast at the net for cutting down volleys with ease.
- Head Size: 104 sq. in. / 671 sq. cm
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 306 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 60
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Basalt
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- Endorsed by: Serena & Venus Williams