Wilson Blade 98L (16x19) v6 Tennis Racquet - LTD RE-RELEASE
The Wilson Blade 98L v6 is a highly maneuverable racquet because it offers the lightest weight in the Blade family. Designed for the attack player, the Blade also provides plenty of control. The 98L also features a 16 x 19 string pattern, for more pop and a forgiving feel on the ball. Players advancing in the game, but who still need a lightweight frame will benefit from the 98L's performance the most.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20.6mm Flat Beam
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.5 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Color(s): Black/Lime
- Composition/Construction: Braided Graphite/Basalt
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 50-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in.) - Head Light
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 67 RA
- Grommet Technology: Parallel Drilling
- Handle Technology: X2 Ergo
- Grip Type: Sublime
- Swing Weight: 314 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full