Wilson Clash 100 Tennis Racquet
The manifestation of Wilson's racquet revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racquet design DNA. A highly playable performance racquet that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, the Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 24.5 Flat Beam
- Weight Strung: 310g/(10.9 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Black/Grey/Red
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 48-58 lbs.
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - Head Light
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 55 RA
- Grommet Technology: Parallel Drilling
- Frame Technology: FreeFlex (Carbon Mapping), StableSmart
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance - Black
- Swing Weight: 312 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full