Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 O/S Tennis Racquet
If you want a light weight controlled power racquet, the Hyper Hammer 5.3 O/S will give you just that. The 110 sq. inch head size allows for a bigger sweet spot and the 16 x 20 string pattern will help to control the power this frame brings. Its head-heavy balance will help players with moderate swings to follow-through, but some players with full swings may find that the 5.3 O/S is too powerful. However, this frame is lightweight, very maneuverable, and performs well at the net so it will work for a variety of skill levels. This frame is best suited for players with moderate to full swings and recommended for 3.5 to 5.0 level player (recreational & club level players that want a little bit of help from the racquet)
- Headsize: 110 sq. in.
- Length: 27.5"
- Beam Width: 29mm Dual Taper
- Weight Strung: 252g/(8.8 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Game Improvement
- Color(s): Black/White/Olive
- Composition/Construction: 15% Hyper Carbon/85% Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 20
- Recommended String Tension: 55-65 lbs.
- Balance: 37.5cm/(14.8 in.) - Head Heavy
- Power Level: Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 71 RA
- Frame Technology: Hyper Hammer, Dual Taper Beam
- Grip Type: CushionAire Perforated
- Swing Weight: 301 kgcm
- Swing Type: Moderate-Full