Yonex EZone Feel 102 Tennis Racquet
One of the more versatile performance racquets on the market, the Yonex EZone Feel remains an easy-swinging player's frame that offers excellent feel, spin, and stability. Yonex improved the comfort of the Ezone Game by adding Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) in the handle. Yonex implements M40X Material Technology into the frame a strong elastic graphite added to throat for great stability and more power. New Liner Tech system for extra power and comfort.
Overall, the Yonex EZone Feel places power firmly into the players' hands, allowing for additional ball speed. This frame is an impressive option for the beginner to intermediate player with a faster swing, looking for excellent feel, spin, stability, and precision. The Yonex EZone Feel is the super lightweight 102 square inch version of the original Yonex EZone.
- Product Name: Yonex EZone Feel 102 (2020)
- Manufacturer #: EZ06F
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 102 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 24/27/23mm
- Weight Strung: 265g/(9.3 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Beginner-Intermediate
- Colors: Deep Blue
- Composition/Construction: HM Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 18
- Recommended String Tension: 40-55 lbs.
- Balance: 35cm/(13.75 in.) - 2 Pts Head Heavy
- Power Level: Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 68 RA
- Frame Technology: Liner Tech Grommets, Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS), Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM), Isometric Head Shape
- Swing Weight: 299 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium
- Swing Type: Moderate
- Manuf. Recommended String: Pre-Strung with Yonex Synthetic Gut