Yonex V-Core 98 (305g) Red Tennis Racquet
Yonex has improved the V-Core to become an even more spin-friendly frame with the new Yonex V-Core 98 (305g). To help achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potential, Yonex's new Aero Trench reduces drag by uniquely hiding the grommets located at the top of the frame. This allows for easy maneuverability. Further adding to that spin potential, Yonex engineered straight grommet hole grommets that allow for more string movement on outer areas of the racquet. Features Yonex's signature racquet technology, Isometric Shape which generates a 7% larger sweet spot for great control without sacrificing power. Yonex has added N.A.M.D to the bridge of the frame -- this new graphite which was also featured in the VCORE Pro frames allows for more flex and torque at ball contact. Yonex has tested and reported that the VCORE's are 7% more flexible than the SV. Perfect for intermediate to advanced players looking for a speedy racquet with great spin potential and controllable power.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 22/22/21mm
- Weight Strung: 320g/(11.4 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Competitive Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Flame Red
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite/Nanometric XT
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 31.5cm/(12.4 in.) - Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 64 RA
- Grommet Technology: Trench Design
- Frame Technology: Namd Technology, Isometric Head Shape, Aero Fin
- Swing Weight: 320 kgcm
- Replaces: V-Core SV 98 (305g)
- Manuf. Recommended String: Poly Tour
- Misc: No Cover