Yonex V-Core Pro (100) 300g Tennis Racquet
The newest update to Yonex's V-Core series, introducing the Yonex V-Core Pro (100) 300G. This racquet updates the Duel G 100 & is designed for the intermediate to advanced player looking for a nice combination of control and feel.
New features on this racquet include Namd technology. Yonex integrated this material into strategic locations of the frame. This new material allows for unique flex and fast frame snapback. Featuring an Improved grommet system thanks to Yonex's Lock Booster System which promotes string contract for an efficient energy transfer and additional power. Equipped with Yonex's Isometric head shape which helps to absorb shock and frame vibrations - allowing for a heavier more powerful ball.
With the slightly more opened 16x19 string pattern (compared to the 16x20) from the previous model, Yonex's V-Core Pro (100) 300G can manufacture more spin with a unique feel. At 11.1 ounces strung, this racquet is the perfect option for player's looking for a light, comfortable player's frame that offers a right amount of controllable power to go with excellent precision.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 21mm
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Navy/Orange
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Frame Technology: Black Micro Core, Namd Technology (Shaft)
- Grip Type: Yonex Super Cushion Grip - Black
- Swing Weight: 315 kgcm
- Manuf. Recommended String: Poly Tour Pro
- Misc: No Cover