Yonex V-Core Pro (97) 310g Tennis Racquet
New for 2018, Yonex introduces the V-Core Pro 97 (310G). Yonex's new V-Core Pro 97 updates the 2015 Duel G 97 (310G). The racquet itself the perfect frame designed for the intermediate to advanced players looking for a nice combination of control and feel.
New Namd technology integrated into strategic locations of the frame. This new material allows for unique flex and fast frame snapback. Yonex improved the throat design of the frame, giving the racquet optimal torque to produce additional spin. Improved grommet system thanks to Yonex's Lock Booster System which promotes string contract for an efficient energy transfer and additional power. Equipped with Isometric head shape which helps to absorb shock and frame vibrations - allowing for a heavier more powerful ball.
At 11.4 ounces strung and a 97 square inch head size, the V-Core Pro 97 is a solid frame that is a tad quicker than that of the 330 but still offers great feel and ideal control.
- Headsize: 97 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20mm
- Weight Strung: 325g/(11.4 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Navy/Orange
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - Head Light
- Power Level: Low
- Stiffness/Flex: 64 RA
- Frame Technology: Black Micro Core, Namd Technology (Shaft)
- Grip Type: Yonex Super Cushion Grip
- Swing Weight: 317 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Swing Type: Full
- Manuf. Recommended String: Poly Tour Pro
- Misc: No Cover