Yonex V-Core Pro (97) 330g Tennis Racquet
New for 2018, Yonex introduces the V-Core Pro 97 (330G). Endorsed on tour by two-time major champion, Stan Wawrinka. Yonex's new V-Core Pro 97 updates the 2015 Duel G 97. The racquet itself is a player's frame designed for the big-hitting players looking for devastating winners. It features excellent stability to go with excellent control and feel.
New Namd technology integrated into strategic locations of the frame. This new material allows for unique flex and fast frame snapback. Yonex improved the throat design of the frame, giving the racquet optimal torque to produce additional spin. Improved grommet system thanks to Yonex's Lock Booster System which promotes string contract for an efficient energy transfer and extra power. Equipped with Isometric head shape which helps to absorb shock and frame vibrations - allowing for a heavier more powerful ball.
At 12.1 ounces strung and a 97 square inch head size, new V-Core 97 Pro is a solid player's frame that offers excellent feel and adequate control.
- Headsize: 97 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20mm
- Weight Strung: 345g/(12.1 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Color(s): Navy/Orange
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, Namd Technology
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - Head Light
- Frame Technology: Black Micro Core, Namd Technology, 3D Vector Shaft
- Grip Type: Yonex Super Cushion Grip
- Swing Type: Fast, Long
- Manuf. Recommended String: Poly Tour Pro
- Misc: No Cover