Yonex V-Core Pro HD (97)320g Tennis Racquet
New for 2018, Yonex introduces the V-Core Pro Lite 97 (290G), the lightest member of the new 97 models. This racquet updates the 2015 Duel G 97 Lite. The racquet itself the perfect frame designed for the intermediate to advanced players looking for a smooth swinging stick with a nice combination of control and feel.
New Namd technology integrated into strategic locations of the frame. This new material allows for unique flex and fast frame snapback. Yonex improved the throat design of the frame, giving the racquet optimal torque to produce additional spin. Improved grommet system thanks to Yonex's Lock Booster System which promotes string contract for an efficient energy transfer and extra power. Equipped with Isometric head shape which helps to absorb shock and frame vibrations.
At 10.7 ounces strung and a 97 square inch head size, new V-Core Pro Lite 97 (290G) is a lightweight frame that is easy to swing than the heavier models but still offers great feel and ideal control.
- Headsize: 97 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20mm
- Weight Strung: 305g/(10.7 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Navy/Orange
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32.5cm/(12.8 in.) - Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Frame Technology: Black Micro Core, Namd Technology (Shaft)
- Grip Type: Yonex Super Cushion Grip - White
- Swing Weight: 310 kgcm
- Swing Type: Fast, Long
- Manuf. Recommended String: Yonex Rexis
- Misc: No Cover