Yonex V-Core Pro Lite (100) 280g Tennis Racquet
The lightest member of Yonex's new racquets into the V-Core series, introducing the Yonex VCORE 100 Pro Lite (280G). This racquet updates the light version of the Duel G. Designed for the intermediate to advanced player looking for a nice combination of control and feel in a lightweight package.
New features on this racquet include Namd technology which has been integrated into strategic locations of the frame. This new material allows for unique flex and fast frame snapback. Featuring an improved grommet system thanks to Yonex's Lock Booster System which promotes string contract for an efficient energy transfer and additional power. Equipped with Yonex's Isometric head shape which helps to absorb shock and frame vibrations - allowing for a heavier more powerful ball.
A slightly more open 16x19 string pattern (compared to the 16x20) from the previous model, Yonex's V-Core Pro 100 Lite can manufacture more spin with a unique feel. At lighter 10.3 ounces strung, this frame is the perfect option for players looking for a light, comfortable player's frame that offers a nice amount of controllable power to go with excellent precision.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 21mm
- Weight Strung: 295g/(10.3 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Navy/Orange
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33.5cm/(13.9 in.) - Head Heavy
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Frame Technology: Black Micro Core, Namd Technology (Shaft)
- Grip Type: Yonex Super Cushion Grip - White
- Swing Weight: 310 kgcm
- Manuf. Recommended String: Rexis
- Misc: No Cover